06 April 2006

my mama says...

...my life is like a soap opera.

Thanks, friends, for all your encouragement yesterday. Everything always looks better after a good night's sleep and a cup of tea, or at least I'm more able to handle everything.

Okay, so I decided that as therapy for myself in order to not take myself too seriously, I'm going to try a bit of self-humiliation (for the purpose of laughing at myself). Please vote for your favorite soap opera title for my life, or suggest your own!

1. As my stomach turns
2. Winter of my discontent
3. Another one bites the dust
4. Junior high blues
5. The well-worn path of female conversation
6. Get thee to a nunnery
7. Shane's still a possibility
8. The Curse of PEI
9. Prayer works...just never how I hoped
10. They have doctors for this kind of thing
11. Joe Jr's still single
12. Same song, different verse (but a whole lot louder and a whole lot worse)

2 Comments:

At 07 April, 2006 09:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, FR! Can I be in your soap opera? I'll bring Scooby...

 
At 07 April, 2006 13:34, Blogger Kristin said...

this is Not going to be an easy decision!! here are my top 3 picks:

6. Get thee to a nunnery
10. They have doctors for this kind of thing
11. Joe Jr's still single

haha. i'm still laughing :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home