party in my mouth
i had Jimmy John's for lunch...delicious! but the best thing was the salt and vinegar chips/crisps that wake up my tastebuds and start a party in my mouth. good food is defined by its ability to alert my senses that it's worth taking note and enjoying the process of eating, instead of just mindlessly shoving my face with bland, boring junk.i'm also enjoying a lovely bag of skittles - smoothie mix - yum yum!
foods i stop to enjoy:
grandma's banana bread
curry (Indian food)
cadburys chocolate - british/european
hot tamales and basically anything cinnaminy-hot
thai food
fresh fruit
johnny carino's bread soup
a good cup of british tea
...and others that i need not mention


2 Comments:
SKitTles
"Taste the Rainbow" yum yum.
Salt and vinegar chips!! HALLO!! I'm so so glad to see you write that, I am adrift in a sea of non-vinegarites down here, who all find my salt and vinegar habit disgusting. (More for me...) Really, I think vinegar answers some emotional need in me, I really do, right up there with caramel kisses... Mom researched the benefits/uses of vinegar to check this out, and found a VERY LONG list of good things--mostly applied to the organic, dirty-looking vinegar, not the processed, clear stuff though.
This has been your vinegar bulletin. (By the way, I've discovered I don't like vinegrettes, even for the vinegar... It's really just the chips. And I HATE chips normally.) There was a lot to say about this...
Post a Comment
<< Home