27 March 2006

the last monday in march

it's been a rough month to not be drinking coffee. every morning i come into work and smell the tantalizing aroma and long to slip my hands around a steaming cup and again taste the nectar of heaven...okay, so maybe it's not that bad, but it's been really hard many days. 3 weeks of Lent remain. i'm not exactly sure how not drinking coffee really relates to Easter, but i do know that i can't wait to celebrate Easter, much more so this year in light of recent events...

because He lives, I can face tomorrow
because He lives, all fear is gone
because I know, He holds the future
and life is worth the living just because He lives...

I leave you on this sunny Monday morning with something Eastery to make you laugh....(thanks to my housemate Nutter for this...)

2 Comments:

At 29 March, 2006 11:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That cartoon is great. I can't imagine your pain with the coffee thing....I don't go more than a week or so without coffee, or tea!

 
At 31 March, 2006 12:25, Blogger FaithChristine said...

apparently, some people don't find humour in this cartoon, which puzzles me, but I'm trying to understand and realize that not everyone is as dumb/sick-humoured as I am, and/or their minds work completely differently than my own. (sigh) oh well...laughter is good medicine, and I'm feeling pretty healthy lately. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home