03 June 2005

The joys of being an aunty

I got to see my boys last night. It's always a wonderful thing, but they're much more fun right around bedtime, because they get giddy and cuddly and chattery. Here's some prized photos of the boys who have my heart...

love my boy
Aunty Faith and Zachy

Darren
Aunty Faith and Darren

Dustin
Aunty Faith and Dustin

My boys
My silly boys

Zachy
He's a cutie!

2 Comments:

At 05 June, 2005 21:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now these are boys you can give your heart too! They also give plenty of hugs and kisses...that is if you can catch them!

 
At 06 June, 2005 03:38, Blogger Ellen said...

How adorable! I am envious, as I was just moaning in my own blog how my nephews and niece are all high school age already and I missed their growing up years... we live too far apart. Enjoy these precious times and enjoy being an aunt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home