21 September 2005

hanging out for a living


This is just a quick post to encourage you to go read a really great article on the value of hanging out. This is something I just love and wish that someone would sponsor me to do this, so that I didn't have to sit behind a desk all day. Or that I'd just get a job where I could do meaningful conversations and building relationships like this. Anyway, here's the website, and here's my friend's site who referred me to the article.

1 Comments:

At 22 September, 2005 08:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that would be my dream job if I could support my family on it. I absolutely love people. I love hearing stories; I love helping with a listening ear; I love to make people feel how important they are to the Lord by showing them how important they are to His people. This is a great aspiration for Christians everywhere to be salt and light in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home