21 April 2006

my life in pics

It's been awhile since I've posted photos...
so here's a few for your perusal...

At Meijer Gardens last week...with my boys...having fun...full of imagination, laughter, childlike freedom...and some attitude.

dustin and me boys at meijer gardens boys in jail zachy smiling little narnia peter mr attitude dustin rolling darren rolling

my sister Joy and her boys...so darling. what a great mommy!
joy and her boys

My mom's gonna hate this, but this is a pic of her broken leg...you'd think something like this would make her sit still and let others do the work...ha! hardly...but she's a trooper. I know what it's like to feel helpless and not-yourself with a cast and crutches, dependent on others when you're quite capable yourself. Don't worry, mom, it'll be over soon! :-) love you!
my poor mom

These are relatives of my grandma...(l to r) her step-mom Rose, her sister-in-law Evelyn, and her sister Esther (who looks just like her!)...dear women, all widows...(Great Aunt Esther gave me a hug and said, "I know I can never replace you're Grandma, but you can call me Grandma Esther if you want. We did look just alike..." and she gave a little laugh like my Grandma.)
grandmas family

2 Comments:

At 22 April, 2006 09:03, Blogger Ellen said...

Your poor mommy! Pretty cast though.... and I love the flip flop! It's a bit freaky how much Esther looks like your grandma... and they aren't twins????
Thanks for posting the pics!
Love ya!

 
At 24 April, 2006 10:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... you'r nephews are so cute! And I have never seen a picture of your Mum before either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home