is anyone still out there?
Wellllll......hello! If anyone still checks my blog for updates, kudos to you! haha! Two whole years ago I stopped writing here. Hmmm....that corresponds with getting married and also not having much internet access for much of that time. Or are blogs a thing of the past and facebook has taken over the world? Interesting.Well, anyway! I thought I'd throw this post up here. And we'll see what happens, but I'm attempting to reignite my writing by submitting articles to a local publishing house. I'm going to try and stay in "writing shape" by posting blogs more frequently. In the last few years, writing has not really been a priority and sometimes not even something I'm easily able to do, like a brain freeze or something. Thus, I am going to try to post something at least a couple times a week, just for the practice of writing and perhaps, so to any readers out there...please give feedback and/or ideas for what I can write about.
Thanks! It's nice to see you again! :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home