laughter, grubby men, sundogs and snow
Lots to say at the moment...Last night I had a great time sitting with my mom, dad and sister - just laughing our heads off and being together. It was truly meaningful and something I'm so glad to have available and close. Having been gone for the better part of a year, I learned much more the value of my family in my life, how I can be so "me" with them, they know me and love me and with them, I'm okay. Bless.
I got my oil changed today at the muffler place I normally go to...full of grubby, greasy men who change my oil in less than 10 minutes and for only $14.10! That's a deal to me (and it is the normal price). I'm becoming a regular customer, so the "less-grubby" office man chatted with me (chatted, not chatted-me-up, mind you!) - asked how I'm doing. We both complained about the cold and wanting spring to come. It was kinda nice. I gave the 5 grubby men some Easter-candy chocolates as I left and said "See ya in three months!" I actually look forward to going back again. :-)
I was driving to work this morning, and it was beautiful as the sun was a bit past rising, casting gorgeous colors in the clouds. Saw a bright sundog -- which I'm not sure the actual name for them, but they are little rainbow-looking spots seen on a horizontal plain from where the sun is -- just magnificent. I love sundogs, for some reason, they just give me great pleasure to see!
But alas, it is snowing, once again. Blast--will this winter never end? I'm beyond the point of depression, it's spread into rage and insanity! ahahhaahafhasfkahfhdhfdshfh I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, calming---
Oh, one more thing. My Aunt sent me this cool earthy website that I haven't had time to dig into yet, but it's now bookmarked in my stuff, and I'll be learning the latest on how to be more earth and health conscious. I like it! My newest goals are to eat more fruits and vegetables and start taking steps toward eating natural and organic foods.
Well, now I must brave the treacherous snowy ro-adds of winter in Michigan, and rush hour, none the less. Sigh, that's it for me, signing off. :-P


4 Comments:
lolz hahahaha BE CAREFULL around the grubby men!!! they might start to chat u up rather than chat to u mwahahahahahaahhahha have a nice day
luv ya lots dalin
emy
Pleased to see the cool earthy website link, I'll be adding it to my blog as a resource - very sweet! Have noticed all the people acknowledging that they read, even though they may not have significant comments. I'm in the same boat. I keep an eye on all my peeps blogs. Just don't always have valuable things to comment. Hope you have a splendiferous week. Please advocate before God on our behalf as we travel. Thanks.
I checked out the website. There are some ideas for saving on heating bills (wish we'd read that earlier in the winter).
Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your new goals
Wouldn't the "greasy guys" get a kick knowing they were the subject of a blog. :)
Wonder how well they clean up after work? Their poor wives having to deal with all that grease in the washing machine.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home