moving day...on the other hand
So-as not to be completely negative, I must say that I am quite stoked to have the whole MNN team together in one place. I think we'll be much more productive (though that's debatable too!) and unified--like a big happy family. Greg will have his own office finally! But he'll be watching me more, which is scary. Ruth is taking over Topher's old office, so she'll be right next to me and that'll be fun. It sure will be nice to have another woman around here! Not that men are bad, it's just for camaraderie's sake, will be nice to have her here...though she does sometimes claim to have more male qualities and tendencies...but that's okay, I'm not much of a girly-girl anyway.Topher just walked by and said "Blogging again?"
I'm processing change and transition here, so bite me! ;-) j/k
So there's the positive side of the moving day. Ruth had much more deep and philosophical ponderings of this moving day, but I suppose it's more significant because she's actually moving, and I'm just losing and gaining those who are moving. Ah well...I'm looking forward to it. AND Topher has willingly posted his music to a network so I can still have access to my jukebox :-) Thanks! :-) Of course, I don't have a nice sub-woofer to shake the trailer, but I suppose that's alright, for now. Greg probably wouldn't like that anyway! :-)


1 Comments:
If you want to read about another time Faith had to adjust to moving when she was only a small child, read this story about Faith. "Mr. Rulapaugh's Fair Lady"
http://www.christianitytoday.com/tc/7r4/7r4031.html
Post a Comment
<< Home