31 July 2006

a new man in my life...

It's finally happened, been waiting for a long time.
His name is Logan James.

Aunt Faith and Logan

My sister Becky and her husband Brian brought a new little man into my life Sunday afternoon, and he's precious! A little 6 pound, 11 ounce baby boy. My fourth nephew!

Logan and Aunt Faith

Welcome to the world, baby Logan, you cute little taco! (Brian's brother Chris commented that with the blanket wrapped so tightly round him, Logan looked kinda like a taco...haha...Logan's first nickname).

He joins a pack of wild boys, my nephews! Thanks to my sisters, I have four fantastic men in my life! (I guess six, if you count their husbands as well...but that's debatable, haha!) Gosh, I love these boys! I never knew being an auntie would be filled with so much love and fun...four times multiplied! Dustin, Darren, Zach and Logan!

silly boys

my silly boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home