laughter is good medicine
I live across the street from people in my MHBC house church, and so yesterday between commercials of American Idol (yes, I'm addicted...my favorite was Mario, but he up and left, but definitely my affections are now Constantine...:-D but really, I can't wait for the show to be over. I'm not a TV person, but I committed to watching A-I because I needed something to wind-down and give me a bit of laughter)...ANYWAY!!! I ran over to where they had previously been sitting on the couch on the porch, but had gone inside. So I ran up the steps and slammed my face and hands against the door in mock-accident. Well, it was a shock and surprise to those inside, and I heard a sudden burst of "#@*^#!" - oops, sorry, Shell!But really, it was great. I had such a good gut laugh. Which makes me ponder that I really need to laugh more. It feels so good and I know it's good for me. As Proverbs says, "laughter is good medicine." :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home